ThePRF.com Forum

The People's Republic of Football Forum
It is currently 1:54pm August 25, 2019

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
PostPosted: 10:35am August 13, 2018 
Usurper

Have thanks: 1230 times
Xbox Live Gamertag: stilltron
Who's in for tomorrow? (August 14 edition).

PostPosted: 11:05am August 13, 2018 

Have thanks: 481 times
Xbox Live Gamertag: nathaniel151
In

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 12:09pm August 13, 2018 

Have thanks: 1409 times
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mikeyboy42
Oskerr is levelled up and ready to go

PostPosted: 1:50pm August 13, 2018 

Have thanks: 1174 times
PSN Network name: Wreck36
Leveled up and ready to roll

PostPosted: 9:20am August 14, 2018 

Have thanks: 1441 times
PSN Network name: kdoubs
In!

PostPosted: 9:37am August 14, 2018 
Usurper

I've created a Slack for our D&D endeavors and some WoW conversation. Let me know any of you want an invite (even if you don't play either). I plant to still use this thread for summary purposes, but I figure Slack could be better for witty banter and mid week strategizing.

PostPosted: 9:47am August 14, 2018 

Have thanks: 2413 times
Xbox Live Gamertag: flynnjr
Is this some kind of coup?

Also, did you create a Cheesecake channel in there?

PostPosted: 10:17am August 14, 2018 
Usurper

Michael wrote:
Is this some kind of coup?

Also, did you create a Cheesecake channel in there?

No and (god) no. D&D and WoW stuff only. The last thing I want to do is manage/be responsible for middle aged nerds talking about girls.

PostPosted: 11:04pm November 14, 2018 

Have thanks: 1409 times
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mikeyboy42
Lines for the next Weyland's Raiders. Not sure if I will color or not.

Also added to the coloring book google drive but it may be to grodie for kids

For this message the author mikeyboy has received thanks: 6 Adam (10:00am November 15, 2018), Ethan (12:04am November 15, 2018), JP (8:30am November 15, 2018), Kevin (5:53pm November 16, 2018), Michael (9:57am November 15, 2018), nathaniel151 (9:10am November 15, 2018)
PostPosted: 5:46pm July 11, 2019 

Have thanks: 1441 times
PSN Network name: kdoubs
The bright, mid summer sun shone down on the waves crashing against the sword coast. Seagulls cawed gently, riding updrafts toward fluffy white clouds. A mild breeze blew across the white sand cooling the seawater on Grimhelda’s skin. Grim sighed, Gods, she hated the beach.

She reached back, digging the fabric of her bathing suit from between her sizable cheeks, feeling the sand worm it’s way deeper into her crevices, chafing places she didn’t know she had. No sooner did she remove the grit from her darkest places than Chime came pelting by, legs akimbo, spraying Grim once again as he pursued another mooncrab up the shore. The crustacean darted into a narrow hole with Chime’s beak snapping close behind. After a soft puff, the kenku suddenly found his head buried beneath the surface. With a muffled squawk and an explosion of grit Chime stood up straight, flapping his ruffled wings, his beak empty, his prey had eluded him yet again. Grim shook her head, it was no wonder every time he used the shower he left half the beach behind in the tub.

Not for the first time she silently cursed Weylanda’s name. This trip had been her idea. Toted as some sort of team building exercise, or a well deserved vacation, depending on the day you asked her… him… they. Their most recent adventure had been a glorious one, full of near deaths and a body count to keep the ferryman’s boat low in the water. Why anyone would need a break from such exploits she’ll never know.

The house was nice enough, the Crack-Inn. Which seemed a ridiculous name but still better than their neighbors, the Seaholder or the Dis-Place-Here-Be-East, those owners weren’t even trying. Five bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and for some strange reason only one oubliette. There was a huge cauldron on the deck but it never got hot enough to boil even an Aboleth. The building was on stilts, which was good, considering every night at low tide the kuo-toas came inland over the dunes by the hundreds to mate. Grim shuddered remembering the wet, sloshy sounds.

She looked up as Oskerr sprinted by, a naked blur diving under the breaking waves. At least someone was having fun, she thought, watching him transform into a great white shark to terrify the families wading out to the sandbar.

A halfling lifeguard strutted down the beach self importantly, twirling his whistle and scanning the water. When he looked up and saw Grim he quickly became interested in something near the shoreline, giving her a wide berth. He promptly regained his confidence when he spotted Weylanda reading some tome called Lean In underneath an umbrella. The halfling swaggered up to her and crouched down, pointing out to sea and explaining some nonsense about an undertow. Grim couldn’t help but smile, the lifeguard hadn’t given Weylanda a moment’s peace since they arrived.

Grim picked out another wedgie. Apparently Blights, Wights, and Kites didn’t carry bathing suits in Goliath size. Although the teenage Tiefling didn’t even pretend to go check in the back when Grim asked. Most people hustled when Grim made a request. Kids these days.

She was contemplating making a suit from the Tiefling’s hide when she received another mouthful of sand, this time from the lifeguard tearing up the dunes as he ran inland as fast as his hairy feet could carry him. Why was everyone in such a sun-blasted hurry around here? Then she heard the screams. She figured Oskerr had ruined another tourist’s bathing suit, until she noticed him standing next to her shaking droplets from his body like a dog. A shadow fell over them as a mountain of water grew out of the sea, blotting out the sun. A tidal wave? A massive tentacle smashed the lifeguard chair into slivers.

“Ohhhhhh, Crack-Inn,” Oskerr said, “I get it.”

“Weyland!” Grim called.

“I know! I’m looking!” Weylanda was two arms deep in her beach bag of holding, tossing bottles of sunscreen, sand buckets, and frisbees out as she searched frantically.

“Chime! Vacation’s over!” He popped his head up, his beak finally full of a wriggling crab. He chirped longingly as he set his prey down, letting it scurry back into its hole.

“Grim!” Weylanda yelled. She tossed Grimhelda her axes, finding them under some towels.

Oskerr changed into a cave bear, and took off toward the ocean.

Chime and Weylanda followed.

Grimhelda picked out her wedgie and hefted her axes, savoring their familiar weight in her hands. She smiled and ran, kicking up sand. The beach wasn’t so bad.

For this message the author Kevin has received thanks: Michael (1:21pm July 12, 2019)
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30